Only few days left of the spring semester! The last classes and shifts are held on Apr 28. The gyms are in use until Apr 30. On May 1 all gyms are closed. CampusSport wants to thank you all for the spring semester! If you want to use the sports services during the summer (May 2 – Sep 1), you need pay the separate summer fee.
Information about the summer semester:
– The summer schedule is valid from May 2 until June 16, 2019. You will find the schedule on our website by setting SUMMER 2019 as a location in the sports calendar.
– The gyms at Asa, Formis, Educarium and Roddis are open the whole summer. The gym at Ruiskatu is closed June 1 – Sep 1.
– The fee for the summer semester is 33 euro and it is possible to pay the fee at the online store of CampusSport.
– If you have used CampusSport’s services before, the access rights will be added to your tag/student card automatically after paying the summer fee.
– If you have not used CampusSport’s services before, you have to activate the electronic sports card at Sport Sirkka’s or Educarium’s sports service counter. The sports service counters are open when there are instructed classes in the sports facility.
– The reservation system will be in use with similar rules than during the spring. 70% of available places in each class can be pre-reserved through the electronic reservation system. The remaining places are available on a first come, first served basis. Every customer can have up to four (4) reservations and five (5) queue slots at the same time. Markings from uncancelled reservations are reset at the end of spring semester. Reservations are not in use for these classes and shifts: Outdoor Workout and beach volley.