Enrollment for the courses with separate fees start on Jan 10 at 2 pm! You can enroll in courses by paying the course fee at the online store of CampusSport. You can access the online store by clicking “join in” at the top-right corner of the website. You don’t need to pay CampusSport’s general fee in order to participate in courses. The courses will start in the last week of January and you need to enroll in courses at the latest 3 working days before the course starts.
These courses will be available this autumn (the length of the courses is 5 to 8 lessons)
– Adult ballet for beginners
– Adult ballet intermediate
– Fitness boxing
– Ballroom dancing for beginners
– Submission wrestling
– Mindfulness and yoga in stress management (NB! only in Finnish)
– Couples’ salsa for beginners
– Pilates for beginners
– SAFE self-defence (intensive course)
– Swimming technique
– Power yoga beginners
– Powerlifting for beginners
You can find course descriptions, timetables and prices HERE (select tab “courses”).
After a recent Supreme Administrative Court ruling, CampusSport now has to add a Value Added Tax (VAT) of 24% to course fees and this is the reason of the slight price increase.