Only few days left of the spring semester! All classes and shifts are cancelled on Apr 30 and May 1 due to the first of May (Vappu) celebration so the last classes and shifts are organized on Apr 29. The summer schedule is valid from May 2. During Vappu all other gyms are open normally, but the gym at Educarium is closed. CampusSport wants to thank you all for the spring semester!
Information about the summer semester:
– The summer schedule is valid from May 2 until June 17, 2018. You will find the schedule on our website by setting SUMMER 2018 as a location in the sports calendar
– The gyms at Asa, Formis and Roddis are open the whole summer. The gym at Educarium is closed June 18 – July 31 and the gym at Ruiskatu is not in use at all. The gym at Ruiskatu will re-open in September.
– The fee for the summer semester is 33 euro and it is possible to pay the fee at the online store of CampusSport (www.campussport.fi/en -> online store).
– If you have used CampusSport’s services before, the access rights will be added to your tag/student card automatically after paying the summer fee.
– If you have not used CampusSport’s services before, you have to activate the electronic sports card at Sport Sirkka’s or Educarium’s sports service counter. The sports service counters are open when there are instructed classes in the sports facility.
– The reservation system will be in use with similar rules than during the spring. 70% of available places in each class can be pre-reserved through the electronic reservation system. The remaining places are available on a first come, first served basis. Every customer can have up to three (3) reservations and three (3) queue slots at the same time. Markings from uncancelled reservations are reset at the end of spring semester. Reservations are not in use for classes held at Iskeri and for classes that are held outside CampusSport’s facilities (CampusHike, Outdoor Workout).