Today is finally the day when we can start offering sports classes and shifts in the sports facilities! You can try all the classes and shifts listed in the sports schedule for free between 6 Sep and 19 Sep. During this time, reservations for the classes are not in use and the classes will work on first come, first served basis. Please read some more detailed information below. The previous piece of news can be found here.
– When you arrive at the sports facility, inform CampusSport’s attendant which class or shift you would like to attend. They will tell you if there are still free places.
The maximum number of people for the classes and shifts:
Educarium’s sports hall: 48 people
Educarium’s gymnastics hall: 15 people
Educarium’s ball sports shifts: 18-25 people
Sport Sirkka: 20 people
Iskeri’s group workouts: 20-32 people
Iskeri’s ball sports shifts: 16-18 people
Outdoor sports: group workouts 30 people, padel 6 people
Water aerobics: 27 people
Badminton: 12 people (badminton for beginners), 3 fields (other badminton shifts)
– During the free trial weeks, we start giving out places to classes one hour before the class starts. Please don’t come to queue for a place before that. On the first classes of the day, we start giving out places 30 minutes before the class starts. Based on the experience from previous years, most of the classes during the free trial period are not full so it should be enough if you arrive 20-30 minutes before the class starts.
– Arrive at the sports location at least 10 minutes before the class starts so that you have enough time to get the equipment. The doors will be locked when the class starts. If you are late you can’t join the class anymore.
– If you are visiting the sports facilities for the first time, it is a good idea to check the instructions on how to arrive and the photo of the entrance on page All facilities.
– All the gyms (Educarium, Formis, Roddis, Ruiskatu) can be used free of charge on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5 pm until 7 pm between 6 Sep and 19 Sep. There is a sports tutor at the gym during these times. Please note that there can be maximum 8 people at the gym at the same time. As a courtesy to others, please try to make a bit shorter workout if there are people waiting for their turn.
– NB! Possible changes of the classes will be announced on our website and social media channels. Today (6 Sep) the Fitness boxing class at 7 pm at Sport Sirkka is replaced by a Circuit class.