– The user of the sports services must follow the instructions given by the CampusSport staff.
– CampusSport reserves the right for schedule exceptions in terms of classes and facilities, and for permanent and/or temporary changes in the schedules. CampusSport tries to notify its customers of any changes in the class schedules well in advance.
– The right to use the sports services is personal and must not be handed over to another person. The user shall not let anyone else access the sport facilities.
– Upon request of the sports staff, users of the sports services must show their personal ID card.
– Sports and course fees are reimbursed only in cases of illness against a medical certificate (course fees in case the customer misses more than 50 % of the course meetings, sports fees in case the customer misses more than 50 % of the paid season). CampusSport is not obliged to return fees in force majeure circumstances. If the minimum number of participants in a course is not reached, the course can be cancelled and, in this case, the paid course fees are returned.
– The CampusSport sports fee does not cover any insurance, so customers have to verify their own insurance cover.
– Users can reserve a place to classes 7 days before the class takes place in CampusSport’s electronic reservation system. The reservation must be done at least 30 minutes before the class starts. Every customer can have up to four reservations and five queue slots at the same time. Advance registration is not in use for the independent shift at Sport Sirkka and the Just for fun shift.
– In case of hindrance, reservations shall be cancelled in the electronic system. Cancellations are not accepted by email or phone. The cancellation must be done at least 2 hours before the class starts. After this, cancellation can no longer be done. The same cancellation deadline also applies to those who get a place from the queue. If you have already made other plans and cannot participate in a class or cannot follow if you will get a notification about receiving a place, you must cancel your queue slot.
– The reservation must be confirmed on the touch-screen in the sports facility at least 10 minutes before the class starts. Showing the key tag to the reader alone does not suffice; the reservation must be selected and confirmed on the touch-screen. If the reservation is not confirmed, the place will be released to other users.
– Two uncancelled or unconfirmed reservations lead to an automatic two-week reservation ban. The entries of unused reservations will be deleted from the customer’s records at the end of the autumn and spring term.
– All weekly classes can also be attended without advance booking (excluding the courses with separate fees). All fields / slots for badminton, pickleball and padel shifts can be reserved in advance. 70 % of available places in each class can be pre-reserved through the electronic reservation system. The remaining places are available on a first come, first served basis. Everyone needs to confirm their place on the touch-screen (excluding badminton and pickleball where only the person who has made the booking confirms it on the screen).
– Customers can sign up for courses at the latest 14 days before the course begins. The participants will get a verification on whether the course will take place at least latest 3 working days before the course starts.
Rules of the sports facilities
– The sport classes start punctually at the time announced in the schedule. The users must pick up the required equipment before the class starts. Those who arrive late are not let in the sports hall. We recommend that you arrive at the location at least 10 minutes before the shift starts.
– Dress appropriately. You will need clothing that is suited for sports, footwear suited for indoor sports or socks, a water bottle, and a gym towel.
– Users take care of returning and cleaning the equipment they have used. For security reasons, equipment shall not be taken back before the class has ended.
– Do not disturb others with unnecessary chatter and moving around during workout. Avoid unnecessary chatter during instructed classes.
– Using mobile phones is not allowed during the classes. Do not take photos or video footage of others without their permission.
– You can get to know the instructed classes only by taking part, which means that you cannot come and watch a class.