– The reservation shall be confirmed on the touch screen in the sports facility at least 10 minutes before the class starts. If the reservation is not confirmed, the place will be released to other users. Please arrive early enough especially in Educarium’s classes as there are so many participants that the service desk might get crowded.
– Reservations are not in use for morning classes – they haven’t been full so there is no need to worry whether you fit in or not.
– It is not allowed to use outdoor shoes at the sports facilities in any circumstances (mud and sand are a real problem in the sports halls). Leave your shoes immediately after arrival in the shoe rack if there is one available (e.g. Formis, Roddis and Sport Sirkka).
– Using mobile phones is not allowed during the classes.
– During stretching, avoid useless chatter and moving around. Also during workout, please concentrate on what you do and chat with a friend elsewhere.
– The users shall take care of taking back the equipment after the class ends. For security reasons, equipment shall not be moved before or during stretching.
– Clean the equipment after use in the gym. Use a sweat towel on the classes (also on top of the gym mat).