You can book a regular badminton shifts for the autumn (7 September – 31 December 2020). The application period starts on Monday 29 June 2020 at 9 am and last until Sunday 2 August 2020.
Apply via CampusSport’s electronic booking system:
1. Open campussport.fi and select “Reserve a class”. Log in with the HAKA user ID from your own higher education institution.
2. Select “Vakiovuorot” (i.e. regular booking) as the branch
3. Select “Liikuntavuorot/Sports classes” as the type
4. Search week 37 in the calendar
5. Select the time when you would like to have your shift
All staff members and students of the universities in Turku can apply – you don’t need to be a CampusSport member. Half of the people participating in the shift have to be students or staff members. A shift lasts for 55 minutes. One person can apply for max. two shifts.
Prices for regular shifts of badminton for autumn 2020 (one badminton court):
*Normaalikoulu, primary school gym 83€
*Normaalikoulu, secondary school gym 83€
Sports halls in Normaalikoulu are not in use for a few days during the year. Check the dates here before applying for a shift.