Reservation period for regular badminton shifts for the spring (4 Jan-31 May 2021) starts on Wednesday 25 November 2020 at 9 am. Last day to make reservations is Wednesday 9 December 2020.
All staff members and students of the higher education institutions in Turku can book regular shifts – you don’t need to pay the CampusSport sports fee in order to book a shift. 50% of the participants in the regular shifts must be from the higher education institutions in Turku. A shift lasts for 55 minutes, except for a few shift that last for 45 minutes. One person can apply for max. two shifts.
Apply through the CampusSport electronic booking system:
1. Open campussport.fi and select “Reserve a class”
2. You can log in with the HAKA user ID from your own higher education institution
3. Select “vakiovuorot” (i.e. regular booking) as the branch
4. Select “Liikuntavuorot/Sports classes” as the type
5. Search week 1 in the calendar
6. Select the time at which you wish to make the booking
Prices for regular shifts of badminton for spring 2021 (one badminton court, one hour shift once a week):
Normaalikoulu, primary school gym 94€*
Normaalikoulu, secondary school gym 94€*
The sports halls in Normaalikoulu are not in use:
Primary school gym
4 Jan – 6 Jan
Secondary school gym
4 Jan – 6 Jan
11 Feb – 12 Feb
15 Mar – 31 Mar
29 Apr – 20 May
There might be changes in the schedule.
There are also available regular shifts of entire sports halls for the spring 2021. More information on the page Facilities for rent.