CampusSport has two tennis fields at the University of Turku’s premises near Educarium. It is possibly to apply for a regular tennis court booking for the summer 2019. Registration for regular tennis court booking opens on Friday 22 March at 10.00 and is open until Sunday 7 April 2019.
Apply for booking a tennis court on a regular basis through CampusSport electronic booking system:
1. Open https://www.campussport.fi/en and select RESERVE A CLASS.
2. You can log in with the HAKA user ID from your own higher education institution.
3. Select “Vakiovuorot” (i.e. regular playing hours) as the branch.
4. Select “Liikuntavuorot/Sports classes” as the type.
5. Search week 19 in the calendar.
6. Select the time at which you wish to book a tennis court on a regular basis.
One person can only apply for up to two bookings of one hour each. Please note that for those with a valid CampusSport membership, tennis court bookings will be deducted from the quota of class reservations to be made. Everyone can reserve up to four hours at a time in the system, so if you intend to apply for booking a tennis court on a regular basis, please make sure beforehand that your quota has not been exhausted.
The application period terminates on 7 April, after which the regular bookings will be confirmed. The booking confirmation will show all regular bookings for the summer period. During weeks 38 and 39, there will be temporary changes in the hours when the court is in use due to the CampusSport tennis tournament. Applying for regular tennis court bookings does not require CampusSport membership. All staff members and students of the higher education institutions in Turku can apply. 50% of those who book a tennis court on a regular basis must be from higher education institutions in Turku.
Prices for regular tennis court bookings (1 hour each time):
Daytime at 8.00–21.00
– With participation in the voluntary work EUR 60 /season
– Without participation in the voluntary work EUR 85 /season
Night-time at 21.00–23.00
– With participation in the voluntary work EUR 40 /season
– Without participation in the voluntary work EUR 65 /season
Voluntary work for tennis court maintenance takes place on 29 April – 5 May 2019. You will be asked whether you participate in the voluntary work when you make the bookings. The estimated duration of the tennis season with regular bookings is 6 May–30 September 2019 (depending on e.g. weather conditions).