NB! All bookings are conditional as we still don’t know if we are able to offer tennis shifts this year due to coronavirus situation.
CampusSport has two tennis fields at the University of Turku’s premises near Educarium. It is possibly to apply for a regular tennis court booking for the summer 2020. Registration for regular tennis court booking opens on Monday 4 May at 10.00 and is open until Monday 11 May at 23.59. After the application period, you can still book a shift by sending e-mail to email@example.com if there are some shifts available.
Apply for booking a tennis court on a regular basis through CampusSport electronic booking system:
1. Open http://www.campussport.fi and select “reserve a class”.
2. You can log in with the HAKA user ID from your own higher education institution.
3. Select “Vakiovuorot” (i.e. regular shifts) as the branch.
4. Select “Liikuntavuorot/Sports classes” as the type.
5. Search week 23 in the calendar.
6. Select the time at which you wish to book a tennis court on a regular basis.
One person can only apply for up to two bookings of one hour each. The bookings will be confirmed by e-mail after the application period has terminated. Applying for regular tennis court bookings does not require CampusSport membership. All staff members and students of the higher education institutions in Turku can apply. 50% of the players on the shifts must be from higher education institutions in Turku.
The normal length of the tennis season is from May to September and the prices for regular tennis court bookings (1 hour each time) are the following:
Daytime at 8.00–21.00
– With participation in the voluntary work EUR 60 /season
– Without participation in the voluntary work EUR 85 /season
Night-time at 21.00–23.00
– With participation in the voluntary work EUR 40 /season
– Without participation in the voluntary work EUR 65 /season
The prices for summer 2020 will be confirmed based on the price list above when we know the length of the season (e.g. daytime shift June-Sep = 68€). During weeks 38 and 39, there will be temporary changes in the hours when the court is in use due to the CampusSport tennis tournament.
Voluntary work for tennis court maintenance will take place as soon as the gatherings of people will be allowed. The date will be confirmed later. You will be asked whether you participate in the voluntary work when you get the confirmation e-mail of the booking.