Reservation period for regular badminton shifts for the spring (9 Jan-31 May 2023) starts on Monday 28 November 2022 at 9am. Last day to make reservations is Sunday 11 December. Regular shift means that you have your own private shift weekly always at the same time.
All the staff members and students of the universities in Turku can book regular shifts – you do not need to pay the CampusSport sports fee in order to book a shift. 50% of the participants in the regular shifts must be staff members or students in one of the universities in Turku. A shift lasts for 55 minutes, except for a few shift that last for 45 minutes. One person can apply for max. two shifts.
Apply through the CampusSport electronic booking system:
1. Open campussport.fi and select “Reserve a class”
2. You can log in with the HAKA user ID from your own higher education institution
3. Select “vakiovuorot” (i.e. regular booking) as the branch
4. Select “Liikuntavuorot/Sports classes” as the type
5. Search week 1 in the calendar
6. Select the time at which you wish to make the booking
Prices for regular shifts of badminton for spring 2023 (one badminton court, one hour shift once a week):
Normaalikoulu, primary school gym 72€*
Normaalikoulu, secondary school gym 72€*
The sports halls in Normaalikoulu are not in use:
Thu 16 Feb-Fri 17 Feb 2023
Mon 13 Mar-Wed 29 Mar 2023
Thu 27 April-Fri 19 May 2023
There might be changes in the schedule.
There are also available regular shifts of entire sports halls for the spring 2023. More information on the page Facilities for rent.