Academic year 2023-2024
- students: 78 EUR
- staff: 103 EUR
- valid 1.9.2023-30.4.2024
Autumn 2023 or Spring 2024
- students: 51 EUR
- staff: 64 EUR
- valid 1.9.2023-31.12.2023 or 2.1.2024-30.4.2024
- students: 21 EUR
- staff: 26 EUR
- valid 30 days from the time of purchase
The sports fee covers instructed classes, ball sports shifts and the use of gyms.
The following (enrolled) students and staff members of the University of Turku, Turku University of Applied Sciences, Åbo Akademi University and Novia University of Applied Sciences have the right to use CampusSport’s services:
- Degree students
- Exchange students
- Open Studies students
- Employees with an employment relationship at the higher education institutions, also part-time (staff price)
- Postgraduate students (staff price)
- Grant researchers (staff price)
- In addition: HUMAK students
How to get started
1. Login to CampusSport online store store with your HAKA user ID of your university. The accepted payment methods at the online store are the most common credit cards, Finnish online banking, MobilePay and Pivo.
2. Pay the sports fee and if necessary, the key tag fee. You won’t need a separate key tag if you have another card / tag with an NFC chip which can be activated as a key. It is mandatory to have a key tag as it functions as an electronic key and identification.
3. Visit CampusSport’s sports service counter to pick up and activate your key tag. If you have used CampusSport’s services during the past two years, the access rights will be added to your tag automatically after paying the sports fee.
Services with additional fees
See the section Other services for prices.