Nutritional counseling helps and supports with matters such as weight management, building muscle mass, weight loss or maintaining good energy levels while studying or working. Only the people who have paid the CampusSport’s sports fee can use the nutritional counseling services.
Exercise physiologist Inga Malinen (Master of Sport Sciences) gives nutrional counseling to CampusSport’s customers. Inga has studied nutrition in The University of Eastern Finland. She works as an exercise and life style coach for obese people and people who exercise very little in LiikU ry. Inga has also worked as a nutrition coach in Turun Seudun Urheiluakatemia.
If you have symptoms of an eating disorder or you need help with a nutritional disease, such as celiac disease or irritable bowel syndrome, please contact a legalized dietician.
One meeting (1h)
- student 73€ / staff member 94€
- One efficient session where you can discuss one nutritional problem or question.
Three meetings (3 x 1h)
- student 187€ / staff member 229€
- A longer project concerning for example weight control, growing muscle mass or something else that requires follow-up.
Analysis on a food diary
- Analysis includes going through customer’s needs and goals via phone, a nutrition analysis on a food diary kept for four days and individual instructions for planning a meal rhythm and diet.
- The customer will receive detailed information about the total amount of energy of their diet as well as the amount of protein, carbohydrates and fats and how they are devided in the diet. This happens via email. The customer will also get information about the amount of minerals in relation to nutrion recommendations. Analysis will be done via phone and email, there are no meetings.
How to make a reservation and pay
You can book a meeting on the CampusSport online reservation system. Select the branch “webshop” and the type “nutritional counseling”. If you want to book three meetings, make all the bookings at the same time. If you want an analysis on your food diary, contact Inga via email.
The counselor sends an invoice to her customers, CampusSport is not involved in the transaction. Cancellations have to be made at least two days before the appointment. Any appointment missed or cancelled late will result in a charge of the whole service price. The appointments are meant for the paying customer only and they cannot be given forward.
Appointments are held in Sport Sirkka (Sirkkalankatu 13, Turku) or in another previously agreed place. Appointments can also held at distance via Zoom.
More information: 0400-791464 / firstname.lastname@example.org