On this page: CampusSport in brief / User rights /Prices / Buying the right to use the sports services / CampusSport’s vision for 2025 / Equality / Sponsorships / Logo
CampusSport offers sports services for the students and staff of the higher education institutions in Turku. CampusSport was founded in 2016.
The following (enrolled) students and staff members of Turku University of Applied Sciences, the University of Turku, Åbo Akademi University and Yrkeshögskolan Novia have the right to use CampusSport’s services:
– Degree students
– Exchange students
– Open Studies students (starting from 1 Sep 2022)
– Employees with an employment relationship at the higher education institutions, also part-time (staff price)
– Postgraduate students (staff price)
– Grant researchers (staff price)
– In addition: DIAK and HUMAK students
The right to use the services is valid until the end of the academic year during which the user graduates or the job contract ends. However, it is not possible to buy new services or make reservations for the classes and shifts after HAKA credentials expire.
The right to use the CampusSport services can be bought either for the academic year (1 Sep 2022 – 30 Apr 2023), for a semester (1 Sep – 31 Dec 2022 or 2 Jan – 30 Apr 2023), for 30 days or for the summer. The sports fee covers instructed classes, ball sports shifts and the use of gyms.
The price list 2022-2023
Academic year 2022–2023: students 75 EUR, staff 99 EUR
Semester (autumn 2022 or spring 2023): students 49 EUR, staff 62 EUR
30 days (valid from the time of purchase): students 20 EUR, staff 25 EUR
Summer 2023: the price will be given later
(a value added tax of 10% is included in the sports fee)
The right to use the sport services can be bought at the online store of CampusSport. It is not possible to pay the sports fee by cash or card at the sports facilities.
1. Login to CampusSport online store store with your HAKA user ID of your university. The accepted payment methods at the online store are the most common credit cards, Finnish online banking, MobilePay and Pivo.
2. Pay the sports fee and if necessary, the key tag fee. You won’t need a separate key tag if you have another card / tag with an NFC chip which can be activated as a key (e.g. the University of Turku’s printing tag, the FRANK student card). It is mandatory to have a key tag as it functions as an electronic key and identification.
3. Visit CampusSport’s sports service counter to pick up and activate your key tag. You can find the opening hours here. If you have used CampusSport’s services during the past two years, the access rights will be added to your tag automatically after paying the sports fee.
CampusSport’s vision was created in 2019. The vision process was a joint effort by many interest groups. We have made an operational plan for implementing the vision and putting plans into action. The key points of the vision are highlighted in the picture above. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the complete vision here. The graphics are by Hehku Visual.
CampusSport services are intended for every member of the higher education community in Turku. We do our best to take the special needs of the users and accessibility into account in our services when ever it is possible. If you have special needs in terms of the sports services, you can contact the CampusSport staff: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student athletes competing in team or individual sports can apply for sponsorship from CampusSport. The sponsorships are intended to cover tournament travel costs. Groups can also apply for a sponsored regular shift in CampusSport facility. More information on sponsoring here.
Download CampusSport’s logo here.