Regular tennis shifts summer 2023
CampusSport has two tennis courts at the University of Turku’s premises near Educarium (Assistentinkatu 5). Application period for regular tennis shifts for the summer season 2023 starts on Monday 27 March 2023 at 9am and ends 9 April at 11.59pm. After the application period, you can still book a shift by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if there are some shifts available.
Apply for a regular tennis shift through CampusSport electronic booking system:
1. Open https://www.campussport.fi/en/ and select “reserve a class”.
2. Log in with your university’s HAKA code.
3. Select “Vakiovuorot” (i.e. regular shifts) as the branch.
4. Select “Liikuntavuorot/Sports classes” as the type.
5. Search week that starts 1 May in the calendar
6. Select the time at which you wish to book a regular tennis shift.
One person can only apply for up to two one hour shifts. The shifts will be confirmed by e-mail after the application period has ended. You do not need to pay the sports fee in order to apply for a shift. All staff members and students of the universities in Turku can apply. 50% of the players on the shifts must be from the universities in Turku.
Daytime at 8am–9pm (one hour weekly regular shift)
– With participation in the voluntary work 73€ /season
– Without participation in the voluntary work 94€ /season
Night-time at 9pm–11pm (one hour regular shift)
– With participation in the voluntary work 48€ /season
– Without participation in the voluntary work 79€ /season
The length of the tennis season is approximately from May to September. During weeks 38 and 39, there will be temporary changes in the hours when the court is in use due to the CampusSport tennis tournament.
Voluntary work for tennis court maintenance will take place in the beginning of May. The date will be confirmed later. You will be asked whether you participate in the voluntary work when you get the confirmation e-mail of the booking.