You can book a regular badminton shift for the autumn period (5 September – 15 December 2022). The application period starts on Monday 6 June at 9am and last until Sunday 19 June at 11.59pm.
Apply via CampusSport’s electronic reservation system:
1. Open campussport.fi and select “Reserve a class”. Log in with the HAKA user ID from your own higher education institution.
2. Select “Vakiovuorot” (i.e. regular booking) as the branch
3. Select “Liikuntavuorot/Sports classes” as the type
4. Search week 36 in the calendar
5. Select the time when you would like to have your shift
Shifts will not be available in the reservation system before the given time. Do not log in to the system before that so that you will see the updated page. All students and staff members of the universities in Turku can apply, you do not need to pay the CampusSport sports fee. Half of the people participating in the shift have to be students or staff members in one of the universities in Turku. A shift lasts for 45-55 minutes. One person can apply for max. two shifts.
Prices for regular shifts of badminton for autumn 2022 (one badminton court):
*Normaalikoulu, primary school gym 66€
*Normaalikoulu, secondary school gym 66€
Please note that regular shifts are cancelled on midweek holidays.
Sports halls in Normaalikoulu are not in use for a few days during the year. When we know the dates, we will list them in the page Facilities for rent. Those who have booked a regular shift will receive an email about the cancellations.