CampusSport’s free trial period is over, so remember to pay the sports fee if you want to continue to use the services. You can pay the sports fee at the online store of CampusSport. After the free trial period, we have a reservation system in use for sports shifts. You can make reservations by selecting “reserve a class” on our website. All weekly shifts can also be attended without advance booking. There are no reservations at any of our gyms.
Here are the rules concerning reservations:
– Users can reserve a place to classes 7 days before the class takes place in CampusSport’s electronic reservation system. The reservation must be done at least 30 minutes before the class starts. Every customer can have up to four reservations and five queue slots at the same time. Advance registration is not in use for the following classes/shifts: morning classes, the independent shift at Sport Sirkka, and the Just for fun shift.
– In case of hindrance, reservations shall be cancelled in the electronic system. Cancellations are not accepted by email or phone. The cancellation must be done at least 2 hours before the class starts. After this, cancellation can no longer be done. The same cancellation deadline also applies to those who get a place from the queue. If you have already made other plans and cannot participate in a class or cannot follow if you will get a notification about receiving a place, you must cancel your queue slot.
– The reservation must be confirmed on the touch-screen in the sports facility at least 10 minutes before the class starts. Showing the key tag to the reader alone does not suffice; the reservation must be selected and confirmed on the touch-screen. If the reservation is not confirmed, the place will be released to other users.
– Two uncancelled or unconfirmed reservations lead to an automatic two-week reservation ban. The entries of unused reservations will be deleted from the customer’s records at the end of the autumn and spring term.
– All weekly classes can also be attended without advance booking (excluding the courses with separate fees). All fields / slots for badminton, pickleball and padel shifts can be reserved in advance. 70 % of available places in each class can be pre-reserved through the electronic reservation system. The remaining places are available on a first come, first served basis. Everyone needs to confirm their place on the touch-screen.