– Five different gyms
– Almost 100 hours instructed sports classes weekly
– Over 30 hours ball sports shifts weekly
In addition, we offer intensive courses with separate course fees. You can, for instance, learn the basics of couple salsa or refine your swimming technique. Attending the courses does not require paying the CampusSport sports fee, unless you also wish to use other services provided by CampusSport. The information on these courses can be found in section ‘Courses’ in the sports schedule, and you recognize them from a C abbreviation.
- The following shifts will be cut out from the schedule due to low participation rates starting from Nov 18: Mon 18.30 Basketball for beginners men (Iskeri), Wed 17.00 Independent shift (Iskeri), Wed 18.00 Basketball women (Iskeri)
- New shifts in the sports schedule starting from Nov 18: Mon 19.00-19.50 Badminton (Iskeri), Wed 17.00-18.50 Volleyball, advanced (Iskeri)
- The last class of Outdoor Workout takes place on Nov 13. Padel and Finnish baseball have already been cut out from the schedule.