There are some special arrangements in the sports facilities in order to secure safe workout possibilities for everyone. Please familiarize yourself with the instructions.
General hygiene instructions
– Do not come to the sports facilities if you are ill.
– You need to wear a mask in the changing rooms and corridors. Wear a mask also during the workout, if possible. We recommend that you use a surgical mask.
– Take care of good hand hygiene. Wash your hands with soap and use disinfectants that are available in all our facilities.
– There are signs in the sports facilities reminding of hygiene and safety distances.
– We have increased the amount of cleaning and in addition to the regular cleaning in the morning, the staff disinfects door handles and other surfaces.
– As always, everyone is obliged to clean the equipment after use with disinfectant and paper towels. The number of disinfectants will be increased.
– At Educarium and Aurum gyms the reservation system is in use and the number of people is limited. At Educarium there can be max. 10 people at the gym at the same time, at Aurum 20. If there are places available on the touch screen, you can take one of them without making a reservation in advance. Note that people who have made reservations can come to the shift after it has started, and their reservations will be valid until end of the shift. This means that you can check if there are available places only on the touch screen, you cannot count the number of people who are in the gym. You have to leave the workout area by the time your reservation ends. At Aurum and Educarium gyms you need to sign in to the shifts by using the key tag and the touch screen. Please note that you need to select and confirm the shift on the screen.
– At Formis and Roddis gyms there are no reservations. There can be max. 10 people at these gyms at the same time. If you arrive at the gym and there are already 10 people there, you must wait until someone leaves before entering the gym. Touch screens are not in use at these gyms. It is enough that you show your tag key to the electronic reader at the gym door. Everyone who goes in needs to show their tag, even if they get in with another person and do not need to open the door.
Visiting sports facilities
– Take care of safety distances also in the changing rooms. If possible, we would like you to come to the sports facilities with your training clothes already on in order to avoid unnecessary time in the changing rooms. We recommend that you take a shower at home.
– You don’t need to touch the touch screen with your finger when registering to the shift. You can use your tag or some other hard object.
Reservations for shifts
– Reservations for gyms are made in the CampusSport electronic reservation system. Link to the reservation system is on our website: choose “reserve a class” and log in with your university’s Haka credentials. You can make reservations after paying the sports fee.
– You need to make a reservation at the latest 30 minutes before the class or shift starts. If you need to cancel your reservation, you need to do that in the electronic system at least 2 hours before the class or shift starts.
– Two uncancelled or unconfirmed reservations lead to an automatic two-week reservation ban. Uncancelled reservations are reset at the end of autumn and spring semesters.
Please note that we might have to change the special arrangements on a short notice. In addition, arrangements in the sports facilities might not be as smooth as usual and you might need to wait for a while in different situations while visiting the sports facilities. We thank you for your patience and co-operation. Let’s make sure all together that we will be able to keep providing safe sport services.