EDIT 19 Oct 2020
The corona pandemic has entered the acceleration phase and therefore we strongly recommend the use of face masks at CampusSport’s facilities. In addition, please always keep the safe distance to other customers and our staff. According to the recommendations of the Hospital District of Southwest Finland, we recommend using a face mask in the following situations:
– in the public areas of the sports facilities, such as lobbies, corridors and changing rooms
– in the premises used for watching sports, i.e. spectator areas
Customers who break the maximum 10 people at the gym in the same time rule might lose the right to use the services for two weeks. More information in the piece of news Gym restrictions.
Instructions on how to reserve gym shifts in Educarium can be read in the piece of news Educarium’s gym reservations.
There are some special arrangements in the sports facilities in order to secure safe workout possibilities for everyone.
General hygiene instructions
– Do not come to the sports facilities if you are ill, not even if you only have mild symptoms.
– Take care of good hand hygiene. Disinfectants are available in all our facilities.
– There are signs in the sports facilities reminding of hygiene and safety distances.
– We increase the amount of cleaning and in addition to the regular cleaning in the morning, the staff disinfects door handles and other surfaces.
– As always, everyone is obliged to clean the equipment after use with disinfectant and paper towels. The number of disinfectants will be increased. This also includes the equipment used during the instructed classes.
Instructed classes and ball sports shifts
– For now, the maximum amount of people allowed into each sports hall:
• Educarium, sports hall: 48 people
• Educarium, gymnastic hall: 15 people
• Sport Sirkka: 20 people
• Iskeri: 32 people
• The maximum amount of participants in the ball sports shifts is the same as before.
– We try to avoid moving around or switching equipment during the classes.
– We recommend that you bring your own mat to the instructed classes. If you use CampusSport’s mat, you need to bring a towel that covers the entire mat.
– We recommend that you use cotton gloves inside the boxing gloves. You can use gloves in all classes if you want to.
– Vests can’t be worn during the ball sports shifts so please bring both a light and a dark shirt with you so that participants can play in two teams.
– Our instructors obviously can’t work if they feel at all sick, so we might need to switch instructors or cancel classes even on a short notice.
– The maximum number of people to train at the gym at the same time is 10. If you arrive at the gym and there are already 10 people there, you must wait until someone leaves before entering the gym.
– During the free try out weeks (7 Sep – 20 Sep), people who have not paid the sports fee can visit the gyms on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 17-19. If you have already paid the fee, we recommend that you don’t visit the gyms during these hours.
– At Educarium’s gym you can come to train only with a reservation. The length of the reservation is 1,5 hours. You can make reservations via the “Reserve a class” link on our web page.
– The equipment that cannot be cleaned properly (e.g. textiles) have been removed from the gyms.
Visiting sports facilities
– Take care of safety distances also in the changing rooms and while queuing to the classes. If possible, we would like you to come to the sports facilities with your training clothes already on in order to avoid unnecessary time in the changing rooms. We recommend that you take a shower at home.
– If you need to use the changing room, please come early enough so that you have changed your clothes and left the changing room 10 minutes before the class starts. This way the participants from two different classes won’t be in the changing room at the same time.
– You don’t need to touch the touch screen with your finger when registering to the class. You can use your tag or some other hard object.
– Our instructed classes start mainly on the hour. If you are not going to go to a class and have some other reason to visit the customer service, we recommend that you don’t visit just before the class is about to start.
– New users: if possible, go and activate your tag during the first week of September, before the free try out weeks begin.
This is going to be an exceptional autumn and we might have to change the special arrangements on a short notice. In addition, arrangements in the sports facilities might not be as smooth as usual and you might need to wait for a while in different situations while visiting the sports facilities. We thank you for your patience and co-operation. Let’s make sure all together that we will be able to keep providing safe sport services.