CampusSport’s spring semester ends on 30 April 2022 and after that starts CampusSport’s summer semester (1 May – 31 Aug). The sports fee for the summer is 36 euros for students and 46 euros for staff. The 30-day-product (20 / 25 euros) will be available in the summer too. You can now pay the summer fee at CampusSport’s online store. Further information about how to purchase the sports fee can be found on page Info.
The gyms are open the whole summer. At Educarium gym there is still going to be a reservation system and the number of people is limited. At Educarium you need to sign in to the shifts by using the key tag and the touch screen. At Educarium there can be max. 10 people at the gym at the same time. At other gyms there are no reservations and the number of people is not limited.
Instructed classes and ball sports shifts
Instructed classes and ball sports shifts are organized from 2 May until 17 June. You can find the sports schedule for the summer by setting “Summer 2022” as a location in the sports schedule. Click the name of the class/shift to see the location and the workout description. Badminton and pickleball shifts are offered the whole summer in Educarium. You can see the available shifts in the reservation system.
Customer service hours
In Educarium Wed 15.00-17.00 (valid 20 June – 31 August)
Instructions for the summer season:
– There is no longer a mask recommendation in our sports halls and gyms. You still need to be considerate of other customers and take care of good hygiene. Do not come to the sports facilities if you are ill.
– We inform about the possible changes in the schedule in the Current news section on our web page every week (for example Changes in the schedule week 18).
– 70 % of available places in each class can be reserved in advance through the electronic reservation system. The remaining places are available on a first come, first served basis. Badminton and padel are exceptions: all courts / places can be reserved in advance. Users can reserve a place to CampusSport’s weekly classes 7 days before the class takes place. Every customer can have up to four (4) reservations and five (5) queue slots at the same time.
– You need to make a reservation at the latest 30 minutes before the class or shift starts. In case of hindrance, reservations need to be cancelled in the electronic system at least 2 hours before the class starts. Cancellations cannot be made by email or phone. The reservation needs to be confirmed in the sports facility at least 10 minutes before the class starts. Please note that you need to select and confirm the shift on the screen.
– Arrive at the sports location at least 10 minutes before the class starts so that you have enough time to get the equipment. The doors will be locked when the class starts. If you are late you cannot join the class.
– If you are visiting the sports facilities for the first time, it is a good idea to check the instructions on how to arrive and the photo of the entrance on our website: https://www.campussport.fi/en/facilities-2/facilities/
– It is mandatory to have a key tag because it works as an electronic key and a means of identification. If you want to activate your tag before attending a class we recommend that you arrive to the sports hall at the latest 20 minutes before the class starts.
– There are badminton shifts available in Educarium during the whole summer season. 2-4 people can play in one court and the court needs to be booked in advance. One player makes the booking and writes down the names of the other players. All the players need to have paid the sports fee. Only the person who has made the booking confirms it before the shift using the touch screen, other players do not use the touch screen. There are racquets and shuttlecocks available in the sports hall. The players need to set up the net in the beginning of the shift and take it down at the end of the shift. For safety reasons only three out of four badminton courts are in use. This way there is more space between the courts and the pickleball balls will not stray to other courts. The middle court out of the three courts in the sports hall is not in use. When playing in the gymnastics hall the players have to close the curtain between the gymnastics hall and the sports hall. If possible, pickleball should be played in the gymnastics hall.